I'll walk where my own nature would be leading: It vexes me to choose another guide. (Emily Bronte)

10 November 2008

Bare Footin'


"If you are irritated by every rub,
how will you be polished?"
~~ Rumi Mevlana

Being a student means succeeding sometimes and failing at other times. When I started this blog, I decided to be honest. To show the successes and the failures. There's no intention here to misrepresent. I say this because I don't consider this a success.

Its pencil sketch using my own feet for the model. Could barely move by the time I was finished. I just don't know how models do it. I really don't.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Great sketch -- and great quote, too!

marcello murru said...

Nice blog, you live in Israel?
marcello

Lilithas said...

It's beautiful. You're insanely talented.